Thursday, July 25, 2013

Which way do you want to go? Yes, which way?

So I am not quite sure what to post first. I have a few very large posts I have been working on, all of them very different subjects. One is on my rehabbing girls, taking you through their life and what has been going on with them. What I see they might be dealing with and what I  am doing with what intentions. There is another on the market swings and waves, how I have ridden them out without drowning, and how small changes effect the market. And the third is on my observations of the industry, how it has changed over the last 25 years, and the downfall of many a person due to lack of business knowledge, experience, and discipline. I am not sure which one to move forward with. It seems I am at a bit of a stalemate when it comes to finishing which one first! So I am reaching out to you, my readers, what is it you would like to read? Which would you want to digest first! Thank you so much for your support! If not for many of you I would not be here, if not for you readers I would not be sharing what I know. There is value among these posts and I hope I can help you achieve what you want!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your blog! How about in this order: market/industry changes and why people failed, how to survive market shifts, then rehab room plant story.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete