Tuesday, April 30, 2013

reviews

back when I first got into the industry, at least 17 years ago now, reviews were pretty spot on and clarified a lot for people. you used to be able to read a review of a strain and pretty much know what you were getting. now days with so many amateur growers and too many 'gold rushers' and people playing mad scientist with flowers in their make shift labs you really don't know what you're gonna get or how convoluted a strain is. finding the correct phenom is always suggested, but I digress.  so in light if recent days and facing many shops that probably shouldn't be in business (I am not going to out right blindly support them all when I have been out there seeing how they operate, function, and think) I am going to do future reviews with a 'brand'. whatever shop they come from or geneticists I get them from will be said brand, followed by strain and everything else. I am hoping there will be less confusion and bring some organization to a world of millions of phonemes and strains, at least my part of it!  
=^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment