Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sugar ahhhh trimmie trimmie

Alright lovelies!! Who is in Orange County? I'll be trimming wed through sun from noon each day until I get tired! If you would like to join me I handle food, drink, smoke, and send you home with flowers. Support your local grower! If you do good work you will be invited back. goherbal! nursery will have 17 harvests from now to oct 2014 so there will be lots of trimming to take part in! Msg me if you are interested! You can also email me or hit me up on kik! Kik: merriejayne email: goherbal3@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. Damn sure wish I was back there to help you out. I am so impressed with your green thumbs... Would LOVE sampling the goods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure wish I lived back there now. Your growing skills are impressive. Would LOVE to sample a few strains....

    ReplyDelete