Friday, June 14, 2013

blasting

So here are my latest batches. I am using Newport Butane. It is pretty clean and seems to purge well. I am a little unsure though. Not quite stumped, just not sure which way to go. I think I am going to have to break down and buy that vac chamber... suck it up! The mustard looking one was run from shaman,  it came out smooth and a good high of course I think I just need to tinker with my finish. The other was run with pink, she always comes out tasty and strong. Tone will be around this weekend so I will have him run a few with me and we shall see what we get. one more case and units and units of sugar to do so why not. When I scrap it out of the pan and into containment I will post some pics of them as well. I am missing something though. It seems to purge well but it is possible I am forgoing a step unknowingly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment