Sunday, June 16, 2013

review

After buying two cases of Newport butane I had a good time experimenting and I was able to come to some conclusions. I will be needed the vacuum chamber to purge as it just takes far too long to dry even with the tiny batches I am doing. So time to start the price war...roor!!! 
Pink - Shaman Genetics - goherbal! nursery
I used the square pan to run the pink. she turned out a shatter even after shoving her into the food saver bag, which seemed to speed up the process some and really isn't too bad of a technique when one is cheap like I can be sometimes. Some of her was crumbly but I dunno I think I am just not allowing it to dry enough or purging it completely...I'm just not sure so I will keep trying. The high, as expected, was just great, bright and uppie but she could easily take you under with one too many hits, even concentrated function is still possible. One or two shoots you right up there and she has nice long legs, which is something I look for in my meds. She was a little harsh which tells me she still had some moisture and I should have been more patient. She was earthy and a little piney with a sweet molasses like undertone.
Shaman - c/o Shaman Genetics - goherbal! nursery
I used the Pyrex pie pan to run the shaman. No food saver bag on this one just a few hot water bath purges and letting it sit. She came out crumbly in texture and I think I left it alone long enough to allow her to dry. Every time gets better I suppose so I can only keep trying. Trial and error. She is smooth and tasty, floral with citrus high notes. There is a flavor to her reminiscent of a Japanese fruit candy I had as a child, the jelly ones in the mini cups. The high is bright and very sativa, a giggly happy front of your head numbness almost like a headband effect. Her legs aren't bad, curvy but lasts pretty well. She has no harshness you can continuously smoke on her without hurting if you can hang with the high! 



No comments:

Post a Comment