Saturday, June 22, 2013

instabummer

My phone was blowing up my inboxes flooded this morning. Instagram took down my account. It says I violated terms of service to which I did not. I have a sneaky feeling it is my ex boyfriend being oh so adult with his games. But liars do as they do unfortunately. So I suppose instagram is no more for the nursery. All well and good really. You can find me on tumblr and here of course. I will soon be going member only so if you would like to keep up please join when the time comes. I want to be able to go farther in depth with what I do nutrient, water, and rehab wise. I am not comfortable giving such details to the masses but for those willing to join the blog it might be beneficial to all those involved! I hope to get some conversation going but we shall see! So until further notice, if I hear back from instagram (I am on there as goherbal, yet I am not sure how much I will be putting up), merriejayne is not on instagram. Sad as it is to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment