Tuesday, June 25, 2013

going deeper

We are coming to a time in the rehabbing girls lives that I will be starting some proprietary techniques and different nutrient regiments. I would love to share with you what my experience and knowledge can bring to them and I would love to be able to go into detail about what it is I am doing, perhaps also allowing you to ask me any questions or give some tips! I really cannot do this kind of detail and have my blog be completely public. So that is why it will soon be member only. There are a lot of things I have learned and techniques I do that are not quite the norm and I would love to be able to share them with you. Becoming a member lets me know just how serious you take growing, or how serious you are about learning. It also keep the riffraff from tormenting and trolling the blog. Let's keep this smart, comfortable, and fun. I truly hope you join and become more involved in the nursery blog. Any comments, tips, or just hellos are always welcomed and I hope to provide a safe place to share and come together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment