Saturday, June 8, 2013

morning wax

This little container, so pretty and little, holds about an oz of bho. The photo below is a batch I ran a couple days ago from the bubba kush (circa 1995) sugar leaf. The container was a gift to me and I had filled it previously with bho I ran with the shaman. I had intended it as a gift to someone but he decided he can't be an adult so it's mine and I burned through the bho quite quickly! But I digress....this run still has some moisture in it, I would have allowed it to dry completely on the silpat I use but this time I needed to use the pat before I could allow it to dry. I went ahead and stuffed it all in the pretty container, it should be dry in a little while as it is drying quite quickly now. Soon enough I will test this batch of 'The Fear' and see how potent she really is!





No comments:

Post a Comment